Each chemical peel treatment employs a combination of exfoliating acids, skin brighteners and skin strengtheners to provide maximum benefits with minimal discomfort and little to no downtime. Chemical peels help diminish fine lines, lighten pigmentation and improve skin tone. Peels improve the quality of the skin by removing damaged outer layers, enhancing quality and smoothing texture. Peels are designed to target skin imperfections, and will improve the visible appearance of photodamaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentary irregularities and acne scarring. Our medical aesthetician will help guide you in choosing the appropriate plan of care tailored to your individual skin care needs.
Illuminize Peel (very superficial peel for mild skin imperfections)
- Brightens and tightens skin for a more youthful appearance
– Reduces visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and pigmentary irregularities
– Enhances skin glow and radiance
– Improves color, clarity, and texture
– Ideal for first-time patients or patients seeking quick skin enhancement (little to no visible peeling)
– Contains a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids to maximize skin-illuminating effects with minimal irritation
– Minimal to no down time
Single session ~ $125
Package of 6 ~ $625
70% Lactic Acid Peel (superficial, mild peel with minimal to no downtime)
Natural milk acids remove layers of dead skin cells, leaving skin feeling healthy, soft and smooth. Exfoliation stimulates collagen synthesis, reducing the appearance of fine lines, areas of dryness, uneven pigmentation and acne. Alpha Hydroxy Acids (like Lactic acid) are excellent for treating sun-damaged and sensitive skin as they exfoliate superficial skin and also have the added benefit of improving moisture content. This peel will provide improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, skin discolorations, skin texture, and rebuilding of collagen.
Single session ~ $125
Package of 6 ~ $625
Vitalize Peel (very superficial peel for mild to moderate skin imperfections)
- Shown to enhance collagen production and epidermal thickening
– Works to reduce the appearance of mild to moderate skin imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
– Predictable results after just one peel; compelling results after 3 to 6 peels;
– 2 to 5 days of mild to moderate peeling
This peel helps to erase the effects of time by lessening fine lines and improving skin texture. Its unique blend of alpha-hydroxy, beta-hydroxy, and retinoic acids with resorcinol has been clinically proven to improve hyperpigmentation and reverse signs of sun damage. Dramatic results can be seen after a series of peels, with noticeable improvement after just one peel.
Single session ~ $165
Package of 6 ~ $825
Rejuvenize Peel (Superficial peel for moderate to severe skin imperfections)
- Strong formulation targets the deeper layers of the epidermis for enhanced exfoliation
– Works to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe skin imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and melanoma
– Predictable results after just one peel; compelling results after 3 to 6 peels
– 2 to 5 days of moderate peeling
This peel is the deepest of the SkinMedica Peels, penetrating into the skin to produce significant results with minimal irritation. Results can be seen after just one peel. This peel helps to improve acne and melasma with significant improvement in hyperpigmentation. The Rejuvenize peel is suitable for all skin types.
Single session ~ $250
Package of 4 ~ $750
The Jessner Peel combines three acids formed into one to create a highly effective solution, specifically designed to lighten hyperpigmentation and photo-damaged skin. The powerful formula results in deeper penetration and exfoliation of the skin and as a result, you will experience noticeable flaking and peeling for three to four days after your treatment. Within a week you will see significant improvements in texture, tone and a more even complexion!
Cost: ~ $350
Frost Peel (Medium depth peel for moderate to severe skin imperfections)
Trichloracetic Acid (TCA) peels reach deeper into the skin than Alpha Hydroxy Acid peels and thus produce more significant results. TCA peels are excellent for treating the appearance and texture of rough and dull skin, fine surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Additionally, TCA peels help to correct pigment irregularities and is a popular procedure used for diminishing the appearance of acne scars. The result is significant softening of fine lines, minimized superficial “age” spots and other skin discolorations, and improved skin tone and texture. This procedure is performed in office, with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Ridha M.D., present. Pre and Post Procedure Kits are included.
Single session ~ $800